Booking Policy & Procedure
Please book via online. All packages online are basic packages. You may inquire for a custom package or see my package list. Once booked online, you will receive an auto response and a reply via email within 24 hours. During this time, time and location details will be discussed, and a binding contract will be sent. Booking will require a 25% retainer at the time of booking any amount over $500. The remaining 75% of booking will be due the following week before the event date. An invoice will be sent to the email provided.
Any inquiries regarding other types of services, please fill the contact form.
Reschedule / Cancellation Policy
There will be no charge if cancellation was made within one week to 48 hours in writing, text, or a phone call to inform the Photographer of the cancellation. If I arrive at the property to find the shoot is cancelled (including denied access to the property), 50% of the quoted shoot amount will be charged in additional to the $75 cancellation fee. I do not foresee any reason to assess fees as communication between us will be open and current. No show or rescheduling within 24 hours will incur a $50 fee at the discretion of Photographer. Photographer may reschedule without penalty.
If the new date conflicts with date already booked, I apologize for the inconvenience but must honor bookings on a first come, first serve basis. If unable to book your new date I will provide a refund for the booking retainer (if any).
Rescheduling Due To Weather
Photography Sessions will continue as scheduled unless it is physically raining. If rain is present, we can shoot interior surroundings. Another option is we reschedule the entire shoot to my next available appointment. (No reschedule fees will be assessed for inclement weather).